Regrettably not possible to re-open the school until further notice

Dear Parents, As a result of ASTI withdrawal from Supervision and Substitution the Board of Management has decided that on health and safety grounds it is regrettably not possible to re-open the school until further notice.  In the event of any change in the situation a text will issue to parents.Sean Coffey

  • Donate to our fund

    Donate to our school building fund. Donate
Find us on Twitter Find us on YouTube