Extra & Co Curricular
St. Brendan’s College provides for a wide range of artistic, cultural, social and sporting activities to develop the talents of all students and to provide them with the confidence to be involved in various activities in later life.
The school also places great emphasis on the development of team games for all its students.
The following activities are currently catered for:-
- Team Sports (Gaelic football, Soccer, Rugby, Hurling)
- Public Speaking
- Film Society
- I.C.T./ Programming Club
- Young Scientist Competition
- Pitch and Putt
- Access to our Climbing Wall
- Table Tennis
- Gaeltacht outings
- Hospital Visits
- Carol Singing
- Charity Fund Raising
- Music Club
- Hillwalking Club- (see Calendar)
- The Student Council organise a Tidy Towns Team for the school grounds and the roads in the vicinity of the College. This groups operates on a daily basis.
- The Year Heads also organise a number of activities during the school year such as hiking, cycle trips, swimming opportunities, high ropes excursions